Tuesday 12 December 2017

Odd health problems

The lad didn't go to work much last week but called to see me on Wednesday to let me know he was on Respite, well his Carer is so he has to go somewhere else for a few days which of course means he will not see me. He also told me that although he will only be away for a few days in February next year he will be staying at his temporary place for at least 2 weeks as his Carer and Husband will be going to Australia well that is what he thinks. He is probably correct as her Daughter lives in Australia. He also wished to know at what time this Saturday he should call round, I am having him for his Christmas Dinner.
 I notice this morning that my right leg is swollen so I will have to make an appointment to see a Doctor. As I rarely go to make an appointment for a Doctor, heaven knows when an appointment will be made.
 We were lucky over the weekend as we missed all of the snow. On Sunday morning around 8.30.am. I saw some raindrops on the bedroom window as the wind was from the East. I didn't expect any snow at all because when the wind is from that quarter, unless it is very cold we get no snow or if we do then it doesn't last.
 Yesterday was cloudy and cool but most of the Country eventually saw the sun but this morning it dawned sunny but very frosty. We had some ice on the pavements because we had a shower the night before just as it was getting dark so obviously it froze It has been freezing all day but it is supposed to cloud over later tonight and lift the temperatures a little.
 As the first 2 bottles of LPG ran out late Saturday I had to ring for a couple more but to be honest I was surprised just how many times I had to ring up before I managed to get through. Not that it did a lot of good for when I tried to order I had the reply to give me my telephone number and they would contact me later. It was certainly later for I had given up any chance for them to contact me when the telephone rang. That was about 2 hours later, to be honest I was within 5 minutes of contacting them once more. Anyway the guy took my order and I paid by debit card and he informed me that delivery would be on Wednesday. What I did forget to ask him was when they were open over the Holiday period for I expect to run out of the next 2 bottles within 3 or 4 weeks depending on the weather.
 More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment