Tuesday 19 December 2017

Flu.

My youngest Sister rung me the other day to inform me that my eldest Sister has Flu but she is getting better now. She told me that the Doctor was called because she was feeling very poorly and could hardly stand. The Doctor told her she had Flu but my Sister then let him know that she had already had the Flu jab. He then told her that this year the Flu jab was not as good as in previous years. That of course gives us all a vote of confidence.
 As for me and my journey to see the doctor, once more I have to have further Blood tests not that I have zero, as one knows I have Blood tests every 3 months.
 On Saturday the lad came round for dinner, I first made some spray up for the fruit trees and after a small port and lemon we went outside and sprayed all the fruit trees. I then told him that we would go round and spray his Pear tree which surprised but pleased him.
 We then had dinner, loin of Pork with Apple sauce  with roast and boiled Potatoes together with Brussel sprouts and his favourite Peas. We then had Christmas pudding with a Rum sauce which he thoroughly enjoyed. Whilst we were easting the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and found his Carer with a key in her hand letting me know she was going shopping and that he could let himself in. He did say with me till well after 2.30.pm. and left. Naturally I was tired but I did enjoy the meal and  company too although I have to listen hard to catch all he says.
 This morning I went to get some milk and washed the car for I do not intend to go out again till next year.  Whether I can will be up to others but hopefully I will manage it. I definitely have enough food and milk to last me for the rest of this year.
 If I do not post anymore for some time may I wish all who read my blog a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous 2018 More soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment