Tuesday 13 November 2018

Problem.

These last 2 or so weeks I have been without one of my vital medications that prevent my Colitis from flaring up. I went to see the Pharmacist last week and pointed out that on my repeat prescriptions it stated that in the event of not getting the medication a suitable medication should be given. This morning I called and saw the Lass there and immediately she saw me she let me know that last evening there was a delivery of a replacement so I hope that this will keep my Colitis in check.
 The other day I had notification from the Hospital informing me that an appointment had been made for me to attend Outpatients but also it gave me instructions not to drive as drops could be given, also I would see several doctors and it could last for 3 hours. I was not best pleased for I had hoped that I would drive to the appointment myself. Anyway I sent an email to my mate and his Partner asking them if once again they would take me to Boston. To be honest his Partner has been very good to me thinking of my well being. Last Monday after my eye operation she suggested to her partner as they were travelling to Mablethorpe and going past my place they could ask if I wished them to bring anything for me. I was naturally ve4ry happy to accept the offer and asked them to bring for me some milk. Even prior to that she made me feel more than welcome when I went to Skegness to have my eyes inspected prior to having my Cataract removed. I could not fault her at all. This is addition to them getting gradually things sorted out for they are eventually going to consolidate by moving into one property but naturally over the years they have accrued many of items that are duplicated which of course means downsizing but she still thought of me and that happens rarely these days.
 My mate is still hogging the car which I can understand for it is far more up to date than my car and my car is only just over 2 years old. I guess when they come to pick me up he will drive but I will be pleased to see them BOTH. That is of course my Colitis is under check. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment