Tuesday 17 December 2013

Door trouble

Having had trouble with my door which was fitted at the end of March, today I had a phone call from a female Rep. stating that she would be calling to see me. Although she was later than she told me she did appear. I did show her the door which she took photos and then told me that it would probably be next year before the repair would be done. She then asked if I would like a quote for another window replacement as I was an existing customer. I pointed to one small window and what she told me surprised me. She told me that the minimum cost would be £500 as this was Company policy. She also told me that someone would be contacting me this afternoon with regard to the repair as it was serious. Needless to say, nobody contacted me.
 I have had trouble with my Sky box and called the service man out a couple of times. He told me that the next time he would change the box but I would lose all I had on  my hard disc.
 I had cause to call him out once again and deleted all I had on my hard disc. He came but did NOT change my box but updated it, I was disappointed  but if it works I suppose I won't mind. I am, of course keeping my fingers crossed as it was intermittent random faults, nothing that you could put your finger on. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment