Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas

 On Saturday I was in the garden when I heard a voice saying to me "Good Morning." It certainly wasn't a voice I recognised and the sun was also in my eyes. I walked closer to the voice and there was a man with some equipment for catching rabbits. My neighbour had told me ages ago that a man called regular to catch rabbits and pigeons. I was pleased because the rabbits eat much of my stuff that is not protected. This was the fist time I had seen him.
 Anyway the man had a large rabbit that he had caught. As it was windy, he told me that it wasn't good for catching rabbits as the nets kept blowing so the rabbits could get away.
 He told me he used ferrets that he and his wife bred them personally so they were very tame. With that he opened his box and pulled a lovely looking almost pure white ferret. It certainly did look fantastic. We talked for about 30 minutes, I was pleased it wasn't cold but also found him very interesting.
 Now so far my Sky box has been acting normal, thank goodness  so let us hope all is now well once more.
 On January 6th. I have a delivery of materials for the moving of my bulk LPG tank. The following day they will come and move the tank to it's new position, well that is what the lady on the phone told me. I suppose they will be delivering some pre cast concrete blocks the day before.
 I did ask the lady if there would be a minimum of delay after the siting of the tank as I would be dangerously low on LPG. She then told me that in general they did make sure that there was sufficient in and would make sure with an emergency amount that they carried with them. With this I was assured as I can't stand being cold.
 Christmas is once again here. Today I went out and bought a stick of brussel sprouts and a swede from the warehouse shop. Wished the man who I know the Season's Greetings. Then off to the Co-p and bought 3x4pints of skimmed milk together with 3 slices of cooked ham. This is all I will be getting for Christmas. I hope to make a trifle made with sugar free jelly some bananas in the jelly before it is set. It will be topped up with custard, made with skimmed milk and unsweetened of course. So much for a Christmas blow out.
 Season's Greetings to anyone who cares to read this.
 Let us hope that 2014 is a prosperous year for all. More not quite so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment