Friday 21 November 2014

Painting

Over the last few days I have been painting, not a lot but a small amount each day. So far I have done all the gloss paint in my hallway, my bathroom, my bedroom, my T.V. room and the kitchen diner.
 Each morning I go and let the chickens out, have my breakfast then get my main meal ready and I am ready to do some painting.
 I generally paint until about 10.30am. then I go and take the chickens some of my wild bird seed. They really do love it and when they see me coming they all rush to the door and wait for me to give them the tit bits.
 I have checked daily for eggs but to no avail. I did notice though yesterday that the coops were getting very dirty.
 After further painting I decided to clean the coops out so I went to get some straw cleared the dirty mess out and made it look much nicer.
 I then went back home, this time not feeding them any tit bits.
 Soon after my mid day meal I decided to feed the chickens with my wild bird seed.
 As usual they were waiting for me. I went and checked the coops and to my surprise there was 1 egg. Whether it was because there were pristine conditions I doubt it but at least I have been rewarded with an egg. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment