Thursday 4 December 2014

News

I had to go the  Surgery in the next Town this morning  for my 3 monthly tests. Just before I was about to leave the telephone rang. It was from my Mate's Partner giving me the latest news. It was good news as he had the operation and it was a success and hopefully would be out of Hospital in the next couple of days.
 I was a little more prepared this time and asked her if I could have her telephone number so that I could contact the. I was grateful that she informed me that this was no problem. So now I will be able to contact them with the notion of going over to see him when he feels a little better.
 So off I went to the Surgery. I saw the Nurse almost immediately. I have had her services before and we got talking about the situation about the lack of Doctors and Nurses in Lincolnshire. I learnt a lot including that if it wasn't for her Husband working in the area, she would have definitely left Lincolnshire. She  stated the obvious, lack of good Schools, lack of transport with the state of the roads. No large shops and so on. I then asked her what her Husband did. She told me that he was an Agricultural Analyst or something like that. She told me that they would like to live in Yorkshire but Agriculture was not so prevalent in that County.
  I did have one piece of good news. For the first time in ages my B.P. was satisfactory.
  I then went to have my hair cut. The Barber is talkative, even more so this morning. There were 3 other in front of me and I was in there for over an hour. Still I did get it cut and will manage now until 2015. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment