Wednesday 19 August 2015

I am back

I do apologise to those who read my blog but unfortunately things were beyond my control.
  It was my mate who told me about a new service that was somewhat cheaper than what I was paying and soon after he gave me the information my ISP informed me that prices were going to rise. Anyway I decided to move ISP.
 I contacted them and all seemed O.K. They did everything and all I did was to wait.
 I received my router and connections also received instructions as to when things would change.
 I received a mail from them informing me that they had hit a snag. I contacted them  and found out that my phone had a voicemail on so that they could not take it over. I contacted my ISP and requested them to remove it from  my phone.
 Unfortunately the new ISP had given a date for my broadband to go live, this was conditional on me having the phone from them. As this had not happened they cancelled the broadband.
 My mate came over today and explained all to the person on the other end of the phone that we did not have any broadband connection although I had been informed I had.
 After a few minutes the operator informed us as to what had happened and as I had been unfortunately disconnected a priority would be given and a latest date of August 25th was given.
 I was astounded when I walked by and noticed my router working so tried my Internet. As you can see all is well, well not quite it is a little slow but at least I am now back to the land of the Internet.
 More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment