Tuesday 18 April 2017

Easter gone

Easter came and went with the weather being cold but mainly dry. One could say a typical Easter.
 On Saturday the lad came round to help me with spraying my roof to get rid, or more than likely to control the moss. I got him to hold my ladder for me and when I climbed the ladder i noticed that the moss had began to congregate on the gutter guards. My mate had fitted them I guess 3 or 4 years ago and I also noticed that they were beginning to rot so later in the day I went Online to see what was on offer and ordered some more gutter guard. My intention is to remove the old gutter guard and remove as much of the loose moss as possible then get the pressure washer to give the guttering a good clean and after that get the replacement gutter guard. That is my plan anyway.
 Today I had to go and post my repeat prescription in the local Surgery, I then decided to go to Lidl to see what the new store is like. On seeing the entry point it is so inviting with plenty of parking space, also the trolley place is more convenient well away from the main building. the store entry is on a sort of corner but once inside there is plenty of room to push your trolley, mind you I managed to arrive early so that the shoppers were not around in large numbers.
 I did find most things easy but I did ask a guy who was stocking up and he gave me perfect directions where I could find what I was looking for. I did find it easy. I asked him if it was easier for working in the new store. He immediately told me it was far easier.
 On reaching the check out I was behind an old Lady and mentioned to her that it still was the same problem getting out. With this a member of staff informed us that another till was available so I ushed the Lady to where the till was open, there the customer was just paying and then it was her followed by me so in all honesty I could not complain at all.
 I didn't get too much, just as well really for  it is all new to me but I am sure it won't take me long before I get to know where everything is. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment