Wednesday 21 May 2014

G.P.Appointment




Just a few photos of what I have been up to these last few weeks. More photos will follow. I  am pleased the way the job was done so now I am boarded up on 2 sides. It is a pity that the newer neighbours don't do something similar. Then I would be fully boarded with the added protection of deterring the vermin from entering my garden. Mainly rabbits.
Now to medical problems.
 I managed to get an appointment with a G.P this morning. So off I went to see the G.P. I have a small spot on my cheek, my feet are swelling plus my toe nails are in a dreadful state. I thought at first I had stubbed my toe and another new toenail was growing under the old one. This was not so. Soon I had a couple more that seemed in a similar state to those. Anyway the G.P first looked at my spot, told me we should keep a careful watch on it. I presume it is the Royal We, that is me. Then he looked at my swollen feet. As I had guessed it was the medication I was on for my increasingly upward move of my hypertension. He told me he would reduce the dosage a little, to be honest I don't suppose it will make any difference at all. Finally he saw my toenails, suggested that I should have some cream for them and perhaps there may be a fungal disease so would also give me some stuff to paint on  my toenails. To be honest I don't expect the treatment to make any difference at all but we will see.
 The outcome is that I will now be on 9 different medications a day, when will it all cease? More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment