Monday 9 February 2015

A little behind.

Every 2 months there is a sort of Newspaper delivered. It is just a couple of pages informing one of what is going on locally.
 This came yesterday and dated. February/March 2015.
 It started this way. "Hello and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone." It doesn't get much better for on one of the items advertised was for Dick Whittington at the local Village Hall. Week commencing \Monday 16th. February.
 Seasonal Greetings in February and the Pantomime in the middle of February made me wonder if it was just me? I know things are a little backward in the Country but surely this is going too far.
 I have waited for ages for my mate to recover sufficiently for him to visit me. The day has more or less arrived. On Wednesday I intend to go and pick him up we will then call at the local Supermarket for a few things then head back to mine where he will have a look at the Television and hopefully try to sort my camera out. While he is doing this I will be preparing the main meal which he told me he is looking forward to. Anyway it will make a pleasant change for him as he has been more or less housebound since early December.
 After the meal we will have a chat then once more I will take him back to Skegness where we will go to another Supermarket, get a few things and fill up with fuel. I will then drop him off and come back home.
 I know I will feel tired after such a hectic day, mind you one person will be pleased if the T.V. is fixed, that is the Young Man next door, he keeps asking me when it will be fixed and I have told him so he will be happy.
 I will also be happy if once again I can use my camera to take photos and post them on  my blog. Here's hoping. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment