Friday 13 February 2015

Recovered

On Wednesday I went, as planned to see my mate, we could do some shopping get to mine and have a decent meal and then shopping again.
 I got up around 6.30am. Not that this is much earlier than normal. I generally have the radio on from before 7.00am and get up soon after 7.30am.
Anyway I prepared all the vegetables and prepared the meat so that when we arrived at mine I could light the oven and soon after get the meat cooking.
 My mate had informed me he would be ready around 8.45am. so I left mine just before 8.15am. I gauged it about right for he was ready and waiting for me. We set off for Morrison's and I told him what I wanted, among those were some fresh yeast, a fresh herring some potatoes and oddments. He went to get the yeast whilst I was getting the herring. It didn't take long and although he took me to see the reduced offers we were out of there before 9.00am. I asked him if there was a cheap card shop as I have to spend somewhere between £1.70 and £2.60 each card. He then suggested where we park and as usual he was correct by saying there would be a free parking space at this time of day.
 When we got out of the car he pointed Home Bargains Store. It is massive and he suggested that we may look in there as they do sell cards but not the range one would expect in a card shop. He pointed out the Nescafe  which was very cheap, although not in the regular glass jar but who cares. We found the card area and I was amazed at the cost. I bout something like 7 cards, the most expensive was 69p and the cheapest was 29p. I couldn't believe it.
 After that we made our way back to mine where I left him to look at my camera, which was not successful but I didn't expect it to be but hopeful the next time he comes there will be better news.
 He then set up the T.V and hopefully the next time he gets here he will be able to get the contents on my computer on the T.V. so that I can look at pictures I have taken.
 It was then soon time for dinner(lunch to you posh people)
 To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment