Thursday 26 March 2015

Testing the new surface

On Tuesday I went in to Mablethorpe, really to go to a place where the fellow I know was asking about my health a couple of weeks ago and as I told him I was struggling somewhat I thought I had better see him and inform him that although not fully recovered, at least I think I am getting a little better.
 Off I went and when I hit the road that had been closed for 5 days I was at first somewhat disappointed, there had been patchwork of repairs. However travelling further I did notice that much more patchwork had been done and to be honest the road was nice and smooth. I am not sure though that it will last the test of time. I will admit that the 5 days were well used and guessing I would say the cost would be in excess of £500.000.
 Anyway I went and saw the man and he told me that he thought there had been a great improvement with the roads. I certainly couldn't disagree with him.
 Yesterday my Best Pal called to see me, the first time this year. Part of the conversation was about my mate and him telling me about Home Bargains. I told my Pal about how good the place was and also how the goods were great value for money.
 He then asked me whereabouts this place was in Skegness and I told him where to find it.
 I guess he will be calling soon to see for himself how good it is.
 I am having trouble with the site so will finish for now. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment