Wednesday 6 July 2016

Mate called

 
My mate called today and bought me a lot of food stuffs. It was good of him to do so as Lidl had closed rather suddenly at Mablethorpe so I had not got a lot of food stuffs in.
 I have an appointment in Louth Hospital next week so I will call at Aldi so hopefully get some more food in.
 As you can see the photo shows  a couple of cauliflowers, as is normal they all grow at the same sort of rate. I gave my mate one to take home, I also took one round to next door commenting on the cutting down of some trees. She told me that they intended to move the pigeon lofts to the bottom of the garden and that they were thinking of having a concrete base so that they could dry out the logs which had been produced by cutting a few trees down. I suggested to her that instead of having a concrete base why didn't they use a spare pigeon loft to store the logs and letting them dry.
 We had roast pork for dinner with cauliflower which I must admit was very nice and tasty. Naturally I saved the dripping and put it in a carton for my mate to take home. I also gave him a few cauliflower seeds and a tiny plant for him. He really loves cauliflower. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment