Monday 12 September 2016

Still busy

Well!! this is the new car I had delivered to me last Friday. Not that I have had much time to enjoy it as I have still been very busy. It is a Ford Fiesta Ecoboost Titanium
 Today I went to the bottle bank, having over the last 2 days picked up the broken glass panes which had been trodden on.
 I originally planned to take them to the bottle bank in the bag which came with the Ton of shingle but it was too heavy for me to lift and I dragged it to the back gate. Unfortunately the bottom became frayed in a few places so I had in reserve a few bird seed bags which I ordered previous and they held 25 kgs. of seed. Anyway I filled 3 of these bags with enough glass so that I could lift them.
 Off I went to the Town where the bottle bank was only to notice that they had small port hoes so I pushed in what I could and came back home to break the glass into smaller pieces to fit the portholes.
 I had to make 2 trips and still have another one to empty but I am going to the Surgery tomorrow morning to have blood tests so will dispose of the glass then.
 The man next door has done all he can do for the present time regarding the fencing, he told me he has to make some more panels but did comment on the chicken wire that I had fixed to deter the rabbits. Yesterday I removed all the chicken wire and spent much of this morning flattening the wire so that I can place some of it in the recycle bin. Still the weather has been kind apart from Saturday where it rained all day. It started around 6.00.am and stopped about 12 hours later. More soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment