Wednesday 7 September 2016

Very very busy

This is a short note informing you who bother to read my blog that I have been very busy.
  Last Friday I spent most of the day sorting out the purchase of my new car.
  On Monday I had a delivery of a ton of shingle which I started to get ready to put it where I needed it.
  Tuesday the lad from next door came to help me, if you could call it help, but in fact he did do a little to help me. I had to get up early so as to get the dinner ready. He wants a pudding, also he likes gravy and told me he wanted peas. Anyway we managed to get most of the shingle disposed before we had dinner. While we were eating dinner he suggested that we call it a day. I told him that we must get enough out of the bag so that we could lift the bag and put it in a wheelbarrow and take it round the back garden. This we did but to be honest I was tired.
 Later that day the man from next door started to erect some more fencing panels and had to move some posts that I had. They had rotted in the ground so today I have been lifting those posts, replacing the rotten posts with newer posts which I have once more concreted in, incidentally the
 old ones were concreted  so that they were hard to dig up. I have just finished and the time now is just after 6.  00.pm. More eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment