Tuesday 6 December 2016

Electric

I am in the process of changing my Electricity Supplier, not that I have any problems with my current supplier which incidentally is First Utility. I am changing to Isupplyenergy which is a new Company. The main difference is that with whom I am with at the moment the deal will run out in April next year. This new Supplier have had on offer a deal which is very similar to First Utility but is a price held until December 2019. The night rate is almost the same as the current rate just a fraction cheaper the day rate is about 1/2p dearer but the standing charge more than compensates the price difference. With the £30 exit charge I will be about £10 out of pocket the first year but around  £40 in pocket the 2 subsequent years and to be honest I expect a price increase in general next year. Of course if all goes well I will be protected from this until december 2019. Remember though one small Company has gone bust. Let's hope this one is O.K.
 The lad came round for a few minutes today, he went to see his Parents on Saturday so I didn't see him over the week end, not that I see him that often at the week ends. I asked hi if he would like to come and have a meal helping me with    a few jobs, he told me he would and that next Tuesday would be fine if it suited me. While he was here the telephone rang and I was on the computer trying to get an e-mail which had my log in details on a shortcut. I just told him to go Online but when I had finished the call he told me he had managed to get it to happen. To be honest I had tried before and all I got was a load of computer literature with numbers and letters, Of course I told him he was much better than me on the computer which he definitely is.
 Tomorrow morning I go to the Surgery for my 3 monthly blood test, I hope the weather is a lot better than today which is foggy, cold and very dull. The forecast is for an improving day, let us hope so. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment