Tuesday 13 December 2016

Weather

I decided to do my washing last week end but drying it was a no go outside, I managed to get them all dried and aired over a day. This included my bedding which surprisingly dried rather well.
 Yesterday I decided to go to have my haircut, I was surprised to find several folks, most of them Pensioners like me so it took well over an hour before I managed to have mine cut, still it didn't matter a lot.
 Today the lad from next door came to have a meal, he chose Roast Pork and his usual sweet Blackberry and Apple Crumble. We had the odd job to do but for most of the time he was talking. I think he talks to me quite a lot because he spends a lot of time in his room playing on his XBox. He did mention that he couldn.
,t wait for Christmas because his first job was to play on his XBox a game called Farm Simulator 17. He also mentioned that he would be glad when he could use his tablet I think it is called Ipad 4. I don't know how long his batteries will last as he is extravagant on his batteries. He is always telling me that he runs out of power and he is charging his machines.
 He did tell me that all of them are going to a party tomorrow, I think it is for those with learning difficulties and of course their carers. He also told me that a couple of Managers had visited him and asked him to write down his moods at certain times. I asked him if he told them he didn't like working at a Recycling place and he told me he did tell them. By the way he is not going to work there tomorrow. Last Friday he went for a flu jab so he didn't gop to work last Wednesday he also had a day off from there. He works there twice a week when he normally goes the other couple of days he goes to Butlin's which he likes. I don't think they will ever make a lot of him although he is such a pleasant lad.
 My Best Pal rang up last night, the hour seemed to fly by, he like me is feeling his age, mind you he is 2.1/2 years older than me. He told me he is having a new Central Heating boiler, he tells me he will spend his money but I know him well. He will tell what how will do, looks at his money then get the cheaper model. To be honest I don't think with mains gas. He got all ready for the new boiler to be fitted. The engineer who will be doing the work told him to purchase the boiler and it would be delivered on Friday and he would be there on Monday to do the work. The boiler duly arrived on Friday, he waited for most of the day on Monday then rung up to see where he was. He apologised  and said that unfortunately he had a couple of men off work ill and it would be next Thursday before he could get there  so he is cluttered up with boiler parts. Still as I told him it will be well installed before Christmas. The most disappointing thing is that the engineer has serviced his boiler ever since he has been there and it was him that told him to change the boiler as it was getting old. That is typical of this day and age. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment