Tuesday 31 January 2017

Finally decided

At long last I have decided to order a new Washing Machine, the old one was well over 22 years old and although it worked well it was becoming uneconomical. The maximum load was just 10lb. and what I am replacing it with is a 8 kilo capacity, also it is a triple A rated washer.
 My mate is calling tomorrow to disconnect the old washer and on thursday the new Washer will be delivered. My mate suggested that I order it the same day as he would call but I did tell him that it was sod's law that by the time he arrived at mine in all probability the delivery men would have called but the washer was not disconnected so they would leave without the old washer therefore costing me the £15 disposal. I am happier at the arrangement I have made because I will not worry about the old washer being removed, anyway I will be alright for a few days without a washing machine.
 I looked out at my block paving where I had put the sand in the joints and I am happy at the results so far. We have had some rain, not an awful lot but sufficient for some of the sand to make it's way into the joints. I now keep my fingers crossed that the salt that I added will do the job so that I will not have to work on the weeding part too much.
 The other day my Postman friend bought me some seed potatoes and a few onion sets. Together with some fliers which I normally just bin them. This small flier was from Sainsbury's. This was an offer that was for new customers who ordered Online. If one spent at least £60 the discount would be £18. There were restrictions such as cigarettes, alcohol etc. I told me mate about it but when I went Online I noticed that not only was it for those with a flier but it was for all who went Online and registered for a first  order. I will certainly  take up the offer. Incidentally it is an offer for all new customers who order and get the goods delivered before  March 11th. For those who have never ordered from Sainsbury's before it is well worth a look. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment