Monday 2 July 2018

Sorted.

I did manage to have a taste on runner beans in June although I left it late it was June 29th. when I picked the first lt. As you can see there is about 8onz. of runner beans and plenty on for at least a week. the outdoor plants are very slow this year.
 As I had a couple of letters confirming my appointment at skegness Hospital for Tuesday 10th. July. The time being 9.00.amThe second one informed me that I could not drive to the appointment so I asked my mate if he would take me to Skegness hospital. I would travel to Skegness and park nearby and he could take me to Hospital at the appointed time. He told me there would be no problem at all and I could park on his driveway, but if it is possible I will park on the road nearby for it means he has to take the car off his drive so that I can put mine there. I bet there are double yellow lines to prevent me from parking.
 I have been advised that my sight will not be fit to drive for at least 4 to 6 hours after the drops have been administered so that they can examine the rear of my eye thoroughly.
  The lad told me that the Couple from next door had won a pigeon race. I normally ask how they have got on but it was not until Friday last week that I saw the Man, I asked him how he had got on and confirmed the lad's comment. He told me he was satisfied with the result. I told him that I would have been over the Moon. With that he admitted he was feelin the same for it had been 2 years since he had won anything. I reminded him that his father who had been racing pigeons for many years had NEVER won anything at all. He confirmed that. I guess it was his father that got him into racing pigeons. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment