Thursday 29 December 2011

Sorted?

What an idiot I am. Thinking that everything works like clockwork.
Comet do not. Well their employees don't anyway and the Company is only as good as their employees.
As told in my last blog, Comet was supposed to send out someone to pick up the Television this morning. Thursday 29Th December 2011. Also was told that a full refund would be arranged. As I paid by debit card I expected the refund to be in my bank. As of this evening nothing has been credited to my Account so I have been let down 100%.
As the woman told me, a pick up was organised and a full refund was being organised on the 23rd. December. I guess that a 100% failure is a disgrace.
Not only that but I waited in ALL day just to see if anyone would come to pick up the Television.
Well, once again I have written to them. This time asking for a Senior Official or Director, someone who can get something done immediately.
All of this has done nothing for Comet and their service, or lack of it.
By the way, I had a three bird roast this Christmas. It cost £10.00p and to be honest, if it hadn't been for the stuffing inside would have been brilliant. It was still nice but I much prefer to do my own stuffing. Still that's Christmas over and done with. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment