Friday 11 January 2013

something different

I only hope this gets posted. I have a new computer and I got message service unavailable then I got a roundabout way to write the latest blog.
  It was yesterday that my mate bought me the new computer. As always there are troubles. The first is the extremely small print that is on some of the pages. Namely this one, with my poor eyesight it makes it almost unbearable to type and read what I have written.
 Another huge problem is with windows mail. Well to be honest, the complete lack of mail. After spending several hours trying without any luck, I eventually found in a long winded way, to send an email to my gmail. I did eventually receive it so I decided to reply using the same mail I received. No joy at all. It was sent but it never arrived at my inbox on windows. I did this several times but each time it was a complete failure. I looked everywhere for a prompt to say send mail There was no such prompt. I think my mate has downloaded a wrong mail for the windows 7. Either that or there is a terminal fault in the computer. Either way it is a huge disappointment, and as for this tiny print. It annoys me. I have managed to increase the print on the computer but it seems as if it will not work on my blog. I only hope that when it is posted the size is the normal size it should be.. Oh well, hardly anything runs smoothly. More soon, Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment