Wednesday 27 March 2013

 I went to Grantham today and my Sisters gave me some old stuff that they had found whilst clearing out my late Mother's things. They had always intended to wait at least 5 years before they did this. Anyway this old photo was taken while I was in Hong Kong. It was a portrait photo that my Mother had asked me to have. What it entailed was that a studio photo was taken then it was then tinted and made to look professional. I would be no older than 19 years of age.
 
The photo above was taken at school. It was the norm that photos least once a year as to keep some sort of record as most parents didn't have a was 13 or 14 at the  time this photo was taken. I am having great difficulty in getting this typing to be neat. It seems to have a mind of it's own. I wish I knew just how all this worked as it would make my life so much easier. Still I keep trying, whether I will ever master it is almost certainly a negative. One thing is for sure I don't like giving up. More soon.                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment