Thursday 2 October 2014

Memory worries

I don't know what made me think of it but I decided to recall all of the motors I have bought in my life. The first was a Ford side valve van registration number was RCT 642  the second was another Ford AFE 625B followed by a Vauxhall van CFW 851L the next was a Datsun(Nissan now) ODO 826R. Followed soon after that was a Toyota Celica WDO 755T. The reason I got rid of the Datsun was that it was an Estate Car and in those days there were no rear windscreen wipers. After that I bought second hand of course because a new Jaguar XJS was very expensive. The number was 380 GYD. After that my mind has gone blank. I know I had a Citroen Ax. Gt followed by a Citroen diesel, then a Peugeot Turbo Diesel followed by a Honda Civic. I bought that for my Mother to get in and out of the car. I personally thought it was the worst car I ever bought. After that I bought a Hyundai Coupe but after a few months I had to get rid because I had an operation and found it difficult to get in and out of the car. I bought a Peugeot 207HPC G.T.  and finally now I have this car which is a Vauxhall Corsa Ecoflex with zero excise duty. I often forget the registration number of this vehicle. I try to use the method that Police use with the first letter of names such as Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc. Mind you I even forget some of those names.
 My mate called yesterday and bought me 3 breeze blocks which I duly put in place. In fact I had a busy morning for me. He had bought me some yeast which I was grateful as I only had a couple of bread rolls left so this morning I did 2 lots of bread making then after that I did outdoor work.
 I meant to get it done for 2 reasons, the first is that Tomorrow, I hope that Calor will come and service my LPG boiler and the second is that the weather is supposed to turn much more unsettled by the week end. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment