Thursday 15 October 2015

I have failures

Mind you this is not one of them. This is all that is left of the bonfire I had. I was very pleased the way it got rid of all of the rubbish.
                                      
These are, believe it or not broad beans, to say I was a little disappointed would be an understatement. All I can think of is that I set them a little too late in the year. To be positive though I did have a couple of meals off them.
      
This is the biggest failure because I thought I had set them in good time to have a taste of peas in October but no such luck. As you can see they look poor. I didn't even take any photos of my runner beans. To be honest I thought I had set them a couple of weeks later than I should have done and certainly there will be nothing as there are no flowers on the beans at all. Still I will hopefully learn from my errors. Whether I will I am not sure as now things seem to go in one ear and out of the other.                                                             
I have had trouble once again with my blog, well not exactly with the blog but the way I get into it. I thought I had won the battle by saving it on Chrome in my favourites  but it was not so. After failing to upload my photos I then went on to Chrome and typed my blog, incidentally I noticed that it has saved it so from now it should be easier. I do have to enter my e-mail and  password but once that has happened all is well. Can't wait to see my mate to see if he has an easier way to access my blog and post photos. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment