Tuesday 13 October 2015

Success





Yesterday I spent ages trying to upload photos to my blog without any joy. I tried everything including what me mate had shown me. Anyway I was baffled. It was just like what he had encountered when we first tried to post pictures. He spent about 2 hours trying to find things on this new Windows 10. In the finish I asked him to go to google and ask how to upload photos. IT informed that you must use Google Chrome so we did and joy of joys it worked.
I must admit that I use a shortcut on my desk top and naturally thought with having Chrome now as my search engine that would suffice.
 Anyway I decided to pack it in around 8.00 pm. having spent a few hours trying to fathom out how to upload photos.
 This morning I went for my pension and after did my shopping, it was when I returned and was putting my shopping away I thought about how I had accessed my blog. After doing my chores I went online once more and through Google Chrome I gained access to my blog and as you can see I have been successful.
 The photos don't mean a lot but it shows the progress of my rubbish to be burned and how it burnt nicely. In fact I do have a last photo which I will post which shows the ashes or what is left of them. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment