Tuesday 19 January 2016

Correction

On Saturday the young man came to show me what he had bought. It was a sort of scooter which is powered by manpower alone. It looked nice and while he was here he told me he had gone to have a haircut also that the show he was going to was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory not as he had told me previously.
 I went to have my haircut last week and the Barber informed me that he was closing again soon but only for 5 days. He was going to Malaga with I think his Wife to look for a suitable place where he can start up his new Business next year. He said it would be March at the earliest next year when he would leave and what he was looking for was a restaurant large enough for him to split it in 2 parts. One being a Coffee Bar and the other a Gents Hairdressers. He then told me that the Air Fare was only £50 to fly there and back again. No doubt he will tell me more when he gets back here.
 I rung up the guy who does my motor this morning after going to the Co-op to get a few things. I had a coupon with 1.50p off my next purchase if I spent £10. He was pleased to hear from me as he is mad on steam and loved it last time when we had a chat about the Railway. Unfortunately for him he arrived late so today he told me that he would get the car to have it's MOT an hour earlier than usual so he could have an hour or so with me talking about steam engines.
 The weather has been rather cloudy and cool this year, the only difference these last few days is that it has been cold rather than cool. At least the mornings are at last beginning to get a little lighter each morning. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment