Friday 22 January 2016

Lost it completely


The top two photos are of my gas cooker top. I give it a clean once a week and had just cleaned it. I must add I am happy because it is about 7 years old and I use it every day.
The next two are photos of my bathroom. I am particularly pleased at the state of my bath, believe it or not the bathroom suite was installed in February 1993 and the interior of my bath looks as if it is new. I have a bath once a week so it is used regular. By the way, I haven't cleaned the Bathroom for several days.
 The young man from next door came to see me yesterday. I thought he would be at work but he didn't go. He told me that they got back late on Wednesday evening so they decided he need not go to work. I asked him if they went in the car or van. He then informed me that the Carers Parents took them to Skegness. I then knew they had gone by train. I thought how stupid of me to think that they had gone by car well over 150 miles. It's the way my mind works now.
 Anyway I asked him if he enjoyed the show. He managed to eventually get the word Fantastic out. He told me they had a private box too. He just told me it was O.K the Hotel, so I guess it was not as great as he had hoped. I asked him if they went shopping but he told me they went sightseeing. I managed to understand that they went to Madam Tussauds but he didn't know most of the waxworks.
 The Carer certainly look after the two of them taking them out regular. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment