Tuesday 26 January 2016

Took ages

It has taken me ages to find how to increase my font size and this happened really by mistake.
 I was messing around and clicked on a button and it showed my history on the web. I clicked to remove what I had been on the last 4 hours and nothing seemed to happen. Another information page came up and near the bottom was a font size. This was set at medium so I entered the next size up which was large. Much better for me because I could also see how I could remove my browsing history which I did.
 Yesterday was a nice warm day so I went out in my driveway to get rid of a little stuff that had accumulated on my block paving. I was carried away, so much so that the young lad form next door arrived on the bus from his work placement. He gets home on a Monday and Thursday around 2. 40pm. On Wednesday and Friday it is around 4.20pm. He waited until I went to talk with him. The first thing he asked me was if I would wait for some time as he wished to show me something. I naturally asked him if it was a bus. He concurred so with him sitting on the wall I waited for about 10 minutes or so until the bus went by.
 Whilst we were waiting I did ask him when he next had his scooter out to come and let me know so that I could take a photo and then show it here so that those who look can see what I was trying to explain.
 Today has been a dark dank rainy day, it is the storm that dumped all that snow along the Eastern side of America with some places getting well over a metre of snow. The general comments were that it would take a couple of days for the main Cities to get back to work. I wonder just how long it would take London to get back to some sort of normality for if they get a couple of inches they seem to be in all sorts of trouble.
 Mt mate will be calling tomorrow, the first time this year so we will probably have a good old chat. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment