Tuesday 12 September 2017

Early Autumn


These photos show just how large my James Grieve apples are. To be honest the lad from next door loves them so I give him almost all the apples off the tree. It just goes to show just how much larger they are from Sunset the apples are beside James Grieve. In fact I did weigh this apple photographed and it weighed just 10 onz.
 On Saturday I though ti was very cool and I noticed that my Central Heating was on. The next day I decided to ring my Sister and the conversation went to the weather and I let her know that my Central Heating wass on once more and she then told me that hers had cut in too. I remarked that this was just a little early.
 Yesterday I went to have my haircut in Alford. I had everything organised because I decided to call at the Co-op after having my haircut. I arrived at 9.00am. and was surprised that there were a couple of people waiting and Man and a Woman. The hairdresser does not do perms but she is willing to cut and shape the Ladies who call. I was out before 10.00am. so off I went to the Co-op, I picked up a basket and noticed thet the lay out was different to when I last shopped there. I do have a card and it was this that made me go really. It stated that as I had not used my card in over 3 years if I did not use it by April 2018 it would be cancelled. It did say that I had about £3 in credit.
 Anyway I went down the first ailse and found nothing to tempt me so went up to the milk department. I was disappointed because there were no 4pints of skimmed milk, they had semi skimmed at the price of £1.47 they also had one only of 2 pint semi skimmed at 99p.
 I did no more than turn around place the basket in the place where you pick up and left for home.
 I thought that I will probably never call there again because they do not stock what I need.
 Today I have had a day off tomorrow I go again for a blood test, my mate will also call to see me, the first time in about 2 months and on Friday I go for the final fitting and payment for the bottom set of dentures. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment