Friday 29 September 2017

Correct

As I expected Sky did not visit me and I waited in all morning which is not good. The neighbour was working on the fencing and called to inform me that he had some trouble but all I could tell him was that I was waiting for a phone call and if I went out it was bound to ring and I would miss it. He them let me know that he was going to call it a day for now. I did manage to get a picture myself.
Although the waether has not been good at least it has been a little warmer although we have had lots of rain and very little sun but it has been kind to the marrow plants and they look about done for they have produced a marrow. With the photo of the marrow was a last, hopefully massive cucumber. I have had well over 30 cucumbers on the plant and it is producing 2 more small cucumbers but I don't expect them to be of any value, mind you I have known to be wrong.
This morning I went to the Ford Garage with a guilty look for I let the man know that once more I have made a mess of my radio. He did no more than take me out and told me to sit in the drivers seat, he then showed me how to get the stations. What I was doing wrong was to touch the button for too long, it seems as if you only have to touch the relevant button for a fraction of a second, anyway I think I have managed it. Back we went into the reception area and then I let him know that I must have the car back by 11.00.am. at the latest as I had another appointment at 11.20.am at the Dentist. He assured me tghat the car would be ready by 10.30.am. I then left to get a paper and went back to sit and wait. I must be honest the the time didn't seem to drag too much for at 10.15.am the original man who I first made the appointment came to inform me that the car was ready. I asked him how much it was and if he could let me have the details of the roadside assistance. This he told me he had printed it out and marked it for me. The total was for £159.99.p this include the roadside assistance. This I thought was a decent value . I paid there and then and I decide to travel home and on my way home I decided to have £20 worth of petrol. I arrived home about 11.35.am. had a coffee cleaned my teeth and dentures and made my way back to |Mablethorpe to be well in time for my Dental appointment. I arrived about 5 minutes early and did not have to wait too long. In I went and let the Dentist know that I was happy with the dentures but although the were uncomfortable as time went by my mouth had adjusted to the dentures and would need no more than a tweek at the most. She looked at my gums, then let me know that everyone with new dentures had some sort of problem but she could see a small area thet needed to be adjusted. She did that and asked me if it was better. I told her that it was but to be honest they were not that bad before I saw her. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment