Tuesday 3 October 2017

Short visit to Ford

This morning I decided to go to the Co-op for my milk and a few other things. On getting in the car I tried to change from my C.D. to radio. No such joy so off I went to do my shopping and when I had finished decide to call at Ford once more. On entering the Showroom I first saw the man who to be honest was pleasant enough but had no idea how us old folk struggle with the new technology. I then noticed the guy who I had first seen so I told him what my problem was, he then said to me he would come out and have a look.
 On looking at the radio he then told me that they are very sensitive and just to touch the buttons lightly but very quickly. He then set it up once more but I had a far better idea of how to use the radio once he had shown me.
 I thnked him and went off to the local warehouse where I call pretty regularly when I am in the area. I had decided to buy some potatoes but as I went round I noticed that they only had  25 kg. bags and to be honest as one gets older, well I do anyway the weight seems to get a little heavier. I did, however get a bag and rested it on the top of the trolly and after getting a few bits and bobs went to the checkout. I know the lass well and we had a few minutes talk, nobody was waiting to be served then off I went to the car. All I had to do was to sort of lift the bag and slide it into the boot and off I went home.
 I had decided to get the car in the garage first then lift the bag of potatoes out which I did, mind you not without a bit of a struggle but managed to get the bay into my extension.
 With the thought of lifting the potatoes I managed to forget to call at the surgery to make \n appointment for \ blood test at the end of the month at the request of someone. I will be going for my flu jab in Mablethorpe on Friday so if I remember I will call fist at Sutton and make an appointment for nearer the end of the month for the blood test.
 I managed to pick another marrow yesterday but almost certainly that will be it for this year but I am still getting runner beans and my climbing french beans are producing plenty of beans so I should have enough for a week or so, they are protected because they are in my polytunnel. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment