Friday 12 July 2013

Must be better

The hedge as it was before I decided to take it down
 
 
 
As you can see, I have been busy, not as you would imagine all this done in a day. It took me several days to cut it all down.
 
The marks on the gravel are from my garden waste bin. The largest pieces were dumped in the ditch for my neighbour  to pick them up and burn them.Yes I did ask him if it was alright and he told me there was no problem.                            
 
This is where I dumped the leylandi the neighbours have a large field and he often has a bonfire burning rubbish so there is no problem at all.                  
Now I will have a few days rest, today has been hot and very sultry, not good for my solar production as it is too hot for my system. I don't suppose it will  make an awful lot of difference in a year though. More soon.                                         
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment