Tuesday 2 September 2014

Work completed


 These 2 photos show the state of the door from the front. The sun was shining when I took them so my shadow is visible.
 This is the view from the back and the rotting had got worse.

Now to the finished article, the first shown from the front after the sun had gone round and the second from the rear.
 I am thrilled at the outcome as I had no idea as to what was being fitted. My mate told me what I needed and I left it up to him. So much was I in the dark that I charged my drill up just in case he needed it but he had everything organised and bought some panel nails to complete the job.
 He obviously knew what he was doing as the job went perfectly and I think he was pleased with the result.
 He had told me the price before hand and to be honest I had expected something near the cost but he was a little surprised. However now, as he says all it will need is a wash down once a year. It also matches the rest of the property as all other doors and windows including the guttering's facia and barge boards are all UPVC. In fact he did it all, with a fraction of help from me several years ago. Now it is all complete

No comments:

Post a Comment