Tuesday 2 February 2016

Scooter




Yesterday as it was nice and mild I went out to do a little cleaning of my driveway. It was while I was cleaning the bus that the lad from next door brings him home stopped outside mine so he came in to see me. I asked him if his Carere was home and he told me she was not so we went out to see if we had any Alpine strawberries left in the polytunnel. To my surprise there were about 4 so I gave him them to eat. We then went back inside and I showed him the tomato plants that we sown about 3 weeks ago. I had potted them on as they had grown leggy but he was impressed with how they were looking. He then suggested that we go and look at the Pear tree that I had planted, he also wished me to see his garden which the plants had taken well. He then took me to see the chickens, there is just 4 left and I told him that if I had known I would have taken some of my bird seed to spoil them. We walked round the front and he noticed that his Carer had returned. Before I left he did tell me that he might bring his scooter for me to take photos of which he did this afternoon. He wanted me to take a couple of photos of him riding it. Unfortunately he hasn't been able to use it since he bought it so he thoroughly enjoyed his play on my drive. No doubt he will be round before too long to see the photos I have taken. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment