Monday 13 June 2016

More rain

On Saturday I noticed Open Reach outside my property, they were the optic fibre people. Some time later I saw one of them up the telephone pole that provides the telephone wires to our land lines. One thing is certain it won't speed up my broadband. I presume that the guy next door has upgraded to super fast broadband.
 yesterday was once again a very poor day with low cloud and rain at times. This morning I did go out to check my rain gauge and saw that yesterdays rain had produced just short of 3/4 of an inch.
 I have managed to get a few new potatoes out of the polytunnel, also some peas which I had today.
  While the dinner was cooking I went out and cleaned the windows, with the strong to gale foce winds and rain they were really dirty.
  I had an e-mail from the young lad from next door, mind you it didn't make sense to me so I will have to catch him when he gets off the bus in about 5 minutes time.
 I rung my Sister up on Saturday, just a few minutes, this was to let her know that I would be over to see her on Friday. I also go to ASDA to have my eyes checked. I am taking a few french bean plants, also some tomato plants for her Daughter.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment