Tuesday 28 June 2016

Veg.

Yesterday I took round a cauliflower to next door, I had originally asked the young man to call and collect the veg but I didn't know if he was back after going to Respite.
 I managed to see him late yesterday afternoon and told him what I had done. I also let him know that my Best Pal was calling to see me this afternoon and if he wished to see him he would be here from 2. 30.pm for about 2 hours.
 The door bell went a little after 2. 00.pm. It was the young man, so I took him to have the odd strawberry and raspberries. He had a look in the polytunnel and I told him that I would give my Pal a cauliflower. On hearing that he told me they had theirs yesterday and it was lovely, much better that a bought one.
 He asked me if I had looked over the fence at his vegetable plot, I told him I had and noticed that the marigolds had been removed. He then said to me that he had removed them in anticipation of me showing how to sow the few leek plants that the Carer's Father had given them.
 Soon after my Pal came and I asked if he would like a coffee with my Pal, he told me he would so as I have told him before he was in charge of the coffee which he made.
  Stopping for much of the time, my Pal and I didn't have much private time together. I suggested to my Pal that we go out and pick a small cauliflower so that he and his Wife could have it. The boy took a photo of it. He is good at taking photos as you can see.

The other photo shows the potatoes that the lad did sow also a couple of marrow plants which to  be honest have only recently began to grow. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment