Tuesday 11 October 2016

Not showing off.




I have posted these photos because my American fried informed me that he could not enlarge the photos I sent by e-mail. I hope that these will prove more successful for him. I have also sent some photos to my mate to see if he can enlarge them. I will let my American friend know the outcome.
 This morning I went to see the dental Surgeon. I did remind him that as he is retiring at 60 he will have at least 15 years of active life but as he enters the late 70s he will require a short afternoon nap, he seemed surprised at that. Anyway I also took my original dentures and let him see jut how petite they were, he told me that he would do his best to get me the correct fitting. I certainly trust him more than any other dentist. He took the first impressions and told me he would see me in a weeks time then we would proceed from there. It seems as if I will be calling at least 3 more times but if they fit better than these have then it will be well worth it.
 By the way you will notice that I have covered the number plates for security reasons. You will also notice that we had many really heavy showers today, the one that had deposited a large amount of rain I just missed as I was travelling home from Mablethorpe. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment