Friday 28 October 2016

Latest update

Yesterday I started moving a lot of furniture to make it easy for the old stuff to be taken away and the new stuff installed.
 I was somewhat interrupted when my Best pal called to tell me he was about to leave for r home, it would be the last time this year as he had put his caravan in storage for the Winter. He told me his Wife would be calling a little later to see me and the new car.
 naturally we had a most pleasant time together and time flew by, it seemed just a few minutes had passed when the door bell rung, in fact it was well over an hour.
 The three of us chatted for quite some time and eventually as it was beginning to get a little dark he asked me if I would show her the car. Naturally I went and drove the car out of the garage, she was impressed and after a good look round and naturally sitting in the car it was time to go.
 It was sad to see them go but as I said to them, it will soon be March. That is when  they will be down once again.
 Today I finished getting ready for the delivery. I waited and waited, the delivery should have been this morning. I did have my dinner and went out to do a little work on the driveway.
  Soon after 2. 30. pm. the phone rang, it was the nice lady who sold me the gear, she told me she doesn't normally work on a Friday but as there had been so busy she called in only to find that the van had broken down and asked if I had been contacted. With a negative response she told me she then decided to contact me. She asked me if Monday delivery would do, I told her yes and she told me she would contact me on Monday morning. We will see. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment