Tuesday 14 November 2017

Family.

As I hadn't heard from my Sister for a little while I decide to give her another call. I got my Brother-in-Law who gave me a detailed report as to his Son, incidentally who I don't care for at all.
 He had as I know it had trouble with his breathing but as he was, to me obese I thought it was his weight. This turned out to be not the case as the medical staff at Leicester Infirmary informed him the he had to have a by pass. So he of course had to wait, anyway when I rung up last time he had just had the operation. My Brother-in-Law gave me an update. When they opened him up they found a tumor but it was in the early stages and he didn't know if he had to have any radiation. This was according to him.
 My Sister rang me up yesterday morning early and filled me in with further details but then told me that he Daughter had finally decided to move and that she had been busy so she had not contacted me before. It turned out that she, together with har Partner and 3 children the eldest being 10 was on the move that very day. The destination being Cornwall some 6 or 7 hours journey and that is if there are no holdups. Naturally my Sister is upset but as I told her my Mother told me ages before she died that the kids lead their own life and don't take their Parents into consideration. She was hoping that my Sister would look after her but that didn't happen.
 My Sister has done a lot for her Daughter who is not 100% fit, she does an awful lot of washing for her and most week ends she has at least one of the children to look after so she will miss her for that if nothing else.
 I did tell her that she must look for something else to do suggesting that she could go to Car Boots with my eldest Sister who she goes shopping with to Lincoln and Newark.
 This also means that I will not be able to take the Christmas cards to my Sister's to be picked up so I asked her for the new address where she is moving to. I think it is Helston in Cornwall.
 I then told her that I intend to call and see my Sister's in early December. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment