Thursday 9 November 2017

Supermarket

This morning I decided to travel to Skegness to go to the new shopping precinct that included ALDI and B&M.
 I entered ALDI and of course everything was new to me and quite different to Louth. Firstly the car park bays are a lot smaller than Louth and secondly the layout was not the same but I managed to find  the first thing I was looking for and that was the meat section. I immediately noticed that since I had called at LOuth ALDI in late July most things had increased. I looked at the Sirloin Steaks up from 3.07p to 3.29p.
 I had to ask where the coffee was and informed that it was opposite the flours. I once again noticed a difference in price from July  an increase of some 5%. I went to look for frozen Cod and once more an increase of about 7% but I did buy all those items mentioned. Then it was off to B&M.
 I entered the store and found it very large indeed and of course I had no idea as to where anything was so I wandered about and saw some pillows venturing a little further I saw something that I was after, Duvets and I had gone Online to price 18 togs Duvets but only a couple of Company's bothered to sell them and at a huge price. These were 15 togs at £14.99p so I bought one and saw an assistant asking her where the cleaning materials were and she pointed to an aisle but to be honest it was not really what I wanted but I did purchase something but with the Duvet it was all I could carry so off I went back to the car and travelled back home.
 The first thing I did was to take off the existing Duvet and cover from my bed and put the new Duvet with a new cover to replace the old one storing the old one for when it gets warmer.
 I only hope that it will be warmer in bed tonight. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment