Thursday 11 January 2018

Appointments

On Monday I had to go to the Surgery for a BP. test which was high so I started once more on an extra tablet. Yesterday I had to go for further Blood Tests which I am waiting for the results.
 This afternoon I was contacted from the Surgery asking me if I was prepared to see a Doctor regarding my Blood pressure results which of course I agreed to. She then booked an appointment for around 2 weeks time with a Dr. Magdalene, so I will seek the outcome of the last Blood Test, I will also ask for the problem  of my legs swelling.
 I did say that I would not be having a tomato going into the New year, this was not correct for I have given the lad who loves the plum tomatoes a couple and I still have ons ordinary tomato left. I didn't think they would ripen because I had to take them off because the frosty weather last month.
 I also have ordered several things and they all have arrived, that is vegetable seeds, seed Potatoes and Onion sets, these are called Sturon and I have about 6 dozen small plants to plant out in March?April. I have Arran Pilot seed Potatoes which I consider the best tasting of all the early variety. They will be planted in tubs and polytunnel in a week or two's time when it gets a little warmer and certainly sunnier for these last few days have been dreadful, very dark, foggy and drizzle.
 I am waiting for the Grapevine to arrive but it will still be dormant and will not break into growth until late February. So now it is just wait for I can not get on the garden if I wished because it is absolutely like a bog. Roll on Spring.
 My Best Pal is 83 years young today, naturally I did send him a card and look forward to seeing him in  March when the small Caravan Site opens. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment