Thursday 18 January 2018

Damage

I got  up this morning knowing full well that we had overnight severe gales, what I didn't expect however was a fencing panel to be destroyed. It looked as if it was the only damage I suffered so I will never grumble.
 As you can see I have secured 3 6' panels to the upright posts so what I intend doing is place the remaining lengths of wood vertically with a small gap in between so allow the wind to blow through.
 Naturally all of my electric screwdrivers wanted to be charged so although I did try to fit one panel I realised that it would be much better to recharge them up overnight. This is my project in the morning.
 As it was very cold early I did decide to plant the Grapevine but I did try to get the roots outside but unfortunately the plant was not quite large enough But I hope the roots will train themselves outside.
 I did set a few seeds and took photos of my broad beans The Sutton which are progressing nicely. I also took a photo in the polytunnel of some cauliflower plants which look healthy.
 To say I am tired is an understatement but a good night's rest will help me finish off the work tomorrow hopefully. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment