Thursday 4 January 2018

Re. Microwave

I did let you know I had to get another microwave, what I failed to let you know that it took a day to find out just how to work it. I did read the instructions but to be honest it didn't tall you about just reheating. All I use the microwave for is just to heat my coffee and cooking my porridge and heating the other cereals.
 I laughed at the antics I got to, what surprised me is that one time I got the timer working and the next time I failed. I found out after many attempts that turning the timing butto to the left then to the right did the trick. Anyway, now I have it all sorted. I did show the lad how to work it and he managed well.
 The weather for the last couple of weeks has been very poor with rain being the big problem. Elsewhere snow and gales has been the problem. I have been Online and ordered several items early, so much so the my Postman friend rung the doorbell and when I went he was feeling the package and rightly enough suggested that they were Onion Sets. I told him he was correct. He mentioned to me that an old Onion was being offered but they were large, I then informed him that I had ordered Sturon Onion and he readily agreed that they were more than acceptable. I will not be setting them until February, well some of them then and I will put them in pots in the greenhouse to give them a good start.
 I have just had notification that Arran Pilot seed potatoes were being dispatched. I will let them acclimatise then plant them in the polytunnel within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
 Tomorrow I have to go to the Surgery and will have to there next Monday morning, I wonder if it is going to be a regular visit. I hope not. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment