Wednesday 25 April 2018

Hail

Today my Mate called to see me, he bought a few things that I needed and I was grateful for that. We had a nice dinner but soon after 1.30.pm. I told him that he would have to go because I had to rest  my legs. He had only gone an hour or so when the cloud built up and about 3.00.pm we had a terrific storm, thunder and lightning with heavy rain which turned to hail.
 I have just been down to water my polytunnel and greenhouse and noticed that in several areas there was still plenty of hail standing.
 On Sunday the guy from next door but one decided to have an evergreen tree removed and I was surprised for yesterday the Man from next door came to see me. He asked if it was possible to come into my garden for they had decided to cut down an evergreen tree. I personally am delighted for it to me was an eyesore dropping pine needles all over my garden.
 I will take a photo of the tree before it is cut down. He did tell me that they planned to take it down either tomorrow or Friday, as far as I am concerned the sooner the better.
 On Monday my Best Pal called to see me he stayed for about 2 hours 30 minutes so it was late before I go my tea. He told me that next time his Wife will come to visit me also. Earlier my Sister had rung me to confirm that one of my other Sisters had definitely got Dementia and could not even remember her Birthday let alone us. I have 3 Sisters two are younger than me but my eldest Sister is by far the eldest she is 85 years old
 My youngest  Sister rung me up again today saying that her and my eldest Sister have pencilled in a visit next Wednesday to see me. It will be the first time my eldest Sister will have seen my home and I have lived here foe over 25 years. It will be nice to see them both. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment