Tuesday 18 September 2012

More ditch clearing




Oh dear what a palaver. Just been on to my provider yet again. My speed was 0.1mbs a sec. Might just as well be on dial up.
 They are nice there but it was a female this time and to be honest she didn't seem to know what to do. She eventually found a guy who supposedly sorted it out for me. I don't think so. I checked my speed again, exactly the same as before. She did tell me that if this persisted thay would have to do some investigations as to why this keeps happening.
 As you can see, I have eventually managed to get some photos on my blog. Not without trouble, once it said photo failed because of internet failure.
 I am dreading trying to post this blog.
 Now you will notice just how much I have done, I have been hard at work for the last 3 days. It is nowhere cleared but at least you can see just how much I have removed. The guy next door keeps taking the rubbish and as you can see, the pile is getting quite a size. Will see if my speed has improved tomorrow. More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment