Thursday 25 October 2012

No change

On Tuesday I went to do my ususal shopping and also had my haircut. It really was a dismal day and my solar production was less than 1 kilowatt. Yesterday was far worse. My second worst day I have ever had, just 90 watts. Still nothing one can do about the weather.
 Today my mate cvame to visit me. He has adjusted my gates to the property. For many years I left the gates permanently open and it was not until a man selling LPG made a comment about the rusty gates that I did something about it.
 First my neighbour managed to free the gates then my mate gave me some Hammerite paint and today altered the fitting so now they are a lot better. Not 100% but I am sure he will suggest something to put that right. I am pleased how they look right now.
 My mate after having a cuppa fitted my new router for my broadband but sadly, there is no improvement at all. I have since he left for home, checked my speed and unfortunately it was 0.2mbs per second when I would expect something like 4.5mgws per second. Iwill give it a few days just to see if the router settles down but I'm not holding my breath at all. I only hiope that it is B.T with a line fault that is to blame, otherwise it will cost me  a call out charge. Oh well such is life. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment