Tuesday 4 June 2013

I wonder

I wonder if it just me that has this way.
 I was always bought up that when we went out, not to play but to go out visiting we would always dress up in fine clean clothes. When we got back home, immediately we would change back into our every day wear.
 this is what happens every time I go out somewhere. I went out to see my colleague who took over my Business.
 I didn't immediately go I killed several birds with one stone. I first went to collect my State Pension, called in the Newsagents for my T.V. paper then went over the road to the local Supermarket to get some skimmed milk. For the second week running they didn't have any 2ltrs of milk. As I was going to see my friend in Mablethorpe I thought I would call at the Co-op where incidentally they had plenty. 4  pints too instead of litres. What's more a lot cheaper than where I used to go.
 I had earlier picked some strawberries, just enough for the couple. I knew they would be surprised and pleased that I had called and also be grateful for a taste of fruit.
 I arrived at the car park a little before 10.am. only to find the place in darkness. I decided to wait for a while and about 10.20am. they duly arrived.
I was sad to learn that they had been the victims of a break in but as it happened, no damage was done inside and just the usual things were taken, confectionery and pop. He place is fairly secured but he has decided to put a solid steel sheet over where the window was. Now we hope that it will deter the vandals.
 It wasn't the only thing that was vandalised. The Pay and Dsplay machine was broken in to, but all the Council seem to have done is put a cover on it so it is out of use.
 It was a sunny morning but very windy, not too cold though.
 I finally managed to get home just before Noon and the sun was still shining but the wind seemed to get stronger. I put on the T.V to see the local weather, as usual the young man got it wrong, saying it would stay sunny until l;ate evening but be breezy along the coast. By 3.00pm. the clouds had rolled in and it was the last of the sun. We are now told that this will be the weather for the next few days. What a pity as today and yesterday were the first 2 days my Central Heating has not cut in. I expect it to be on once more in the morning. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment