Friday 14 June 2013

Recovering

I thought I would take a photo of where I ran, well trotted quickly. I hope one will be able to zoom in for if you can, you will see a for sale sign and that is where I managed to catch the wagon collecting the domestic waste. I don't think I exaggerated the distance I had to cover. Note that there is no footpath at all so one has to be careful as it is the main A52 so is quite busy at times.
This is a photo of a few flowers in my garden. Both photos were taken this morning. The one showing the road was taken around 8.00am. the other a little later before we had some rain and thunder. I will admit that although it is not good for my solar production, the rain is most welcome.
 I managed to finish off my painting in the sitting room. Tomorrow I will give it a good hoover and that hopefully will suffice, painting and decorating again for a couple of years. I may have a week end off cleaning. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment