Thursday 12 June 2014

More calls

I had a call on my telephone answering machine informing me that I must make another appointment so I went down to the surgery. Sure enough the Nurse who had seen me had left a note on my records on the computer. The receptionist then gave me a date and time to see the follow up Nurse.
 Later that day I had a call from the Nurse who I had seen informing me that the receptionist had made a mistake and that another appointment with a different Nurse would have to be made. She did however arrange for another appointment the end of June.
 Today I had yet another call from the surgery stating that I must have another blood test. I then asked her for what? She told me she would go and ask for she didn't know. I told her that I must know if it was for the Hospital. Back she came and told me it was for Kidneys. I am none the wiser but I must go to the surgery on 24th. June. I am getting a little fed up of all this messing about I am putting up with.
 It didn't end there. I had a letter from Spec-savers stating that my annual eye test was due. I decided to go online and request a time  and date.
 A little later I had a phone call from them and when I told them the day and time I was informed that this was not possible. I had asked for a certain person to perform the eye test as I had the same person for several years. Unfortunately he was on holiday and would not be available until the 2nd. July. this is when I will go to Grantham.
 I hope that things will soon be back to something like normality. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment